Thursday, September 24, 2009

Boo Boo Monster

This month I was inspired by my little adventurer to create the Boo Boo Monster with the supplies sent to be by Christy's Craft Challenge. I was going to make a lovely little butterfly but then my son (who at 8 months thinks he can fly) entered into the world of climbing...and falling. So instead I wanted to create something we could stuff with an ice pack and give to him to play with in the hopes of getting something cold on all those bumps and bruises.


A lot of the supplies when into the internals like the foam to pad the head and wood bits for the ears. The cloth was used to cover the ears and to make little rings on the edges and the beads and cool thread for the face.


Orson, sporting his split lip, and his new friend.

1 comment:

Christy said...

What a great idea! I'll post the voting poll today as soon as I get my little ones off to school!