Sunday, June 21, 2009

June Craft Challenge

Well, I had a hard time getting into the craft challenge this month. The wedding themed supplies just didn't inspire me (I like lots of color, plain white is not my thing) but the entire point of joining into the challenge for the entire year was to give me one thing a month that I would accomplish outside of being a wife and a new mom....so I sat down this evening and bit the bullet (with the help of my husband). After taking one look at the supplies, Matt decided that I should make a "tacky snow globe" and I turned that into an inside-out snow globe. What started out as a tacky snow globe actually turned into a rather nice looking home made winter wedding invitation. Which, I guess is the entire point of why I wanted to subscribe to this challenge, to prove that I do have a brain that can come up with original ideas still ;) Without further ado...here is my challenge project:

1 comment:

Christy said...

That is the whole point of the challenge!

Looks great!

Good luck this month.