Monday, April 4, 2011

One last hike and some news

 We took the dogs on their last hike here in sunny California over the weekend.  Next Sunday Orson and I start the long drive home to Texas where the dogs will take up residency with my brother.  I am excited that Nate has offered to take them, we just can't give them the attention they really need with Orson in the house.  Anyway, the hike was along the Yuba river and the views and wildflowers were beautiful.  It was a lovely day and we all had a great time.







In other Ewalt news, Orson has a cool new shirt he wanted to show off.....


That's right a new Ewalt should be joining the fun here sometime in October.  We are all really excited.  Orson has taken to rubbing my belly, making noises at the baby, and  trying to "see it" by looking through my belly button...pretty dare cute.  Unlike with Orson I have felt pretty sick all day everyday with this one, maybe that means it will be a girl :)  We are going to go for a home-birth with some great midwives that Matt and I already like a lot.  After our experiences at the hospital last time, we just know that we will do better and have a more positive experience birthing at home.  


2 comments:

Jessy said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news.

Living The American Dream In Europe said...

Wonderful!!! Congratulations Kim and Matt (and Orson!)!!!