Thursday, March 19, 2015

Christmas 2014

Christmas has come and gone and as usual I am way behind on my posts!  So just a quick one.  Pat and Pat came for Christmas and it was so much fun sharing it with Grandma and Grandpa.  The boys really enjoyed the holidays, we managed to find a place for a tree in our little house and over all it went very well.

Orson is completely into Legos and becoming a master builder, so For advent he and I built a lego nativity scene together from designs I found on the internet and bits I made up myself.  We had lots of fun.

I actually got the all to smile at the same time!  Merry Christmas to me.


 STockings were so much fun, especially with Grandma and Grandpa


 Dad got a car they all wanted...that way sharing was maditory
 Ferdinand loved his fireman hat!
 Orson and Mr. T loved their gifts from Uncle Matt!



One of our gifts this year was a family set of snowshoes.  We haven't made it out a ton but Orson sure loved it when we did!

In fact all the boys have enjoyed the snow!



 It was a lovely Christmas and I thank God for all the special people I get to share it with now.

No comments: