Friday, August 30, 2013

Playing with Fonts and making my own art

So I have been redoing a few of the art pieces around our house.  I have long wanted one of those Keep Calm and Carry On Signs but think they have become too commonplace.  I finally created one that I like and I think applies directly to my life with 3 boys, a husband and grandfather in the house.



It looks pretty good in the living room and may make me laugh instead of cry sometimes....seems like a good one.

I also redid our flower picture that goes above the fireplace and created a  Family Rules Poster surrounded by family pictures

Here are our family rules


and the finished product


The boys and I have been saying the rules as a prayer every morning.  It helps us all remember and remind each other how to behave during the day.

No comments: