Friday, September 16, 2011

Orson Memories and some Baby too

New favorite words/phrases:
I can't like it
Never
I bove (love) you
I want Daddy (when he is in trouble with mommy)
Lucy come back soon (he doesn't seem to realize we are the ones that left)
No naps and No buggies (the second refers to shopping carts at grocery stores)

Actions:
Orson will climb in my lap and kiss every part of my face while saying which body part he is kissing and then wants me to do it to him....one of my favorite parts of any day :)
He asks me to copy things he sees on TV now, today he gave me a branch and asked me to walk around and say "Tut, Tut looks like rain"
He is throwing more and more tantrums and I am having a really hard time dealing with them....something to work on I guess
He is totally into picking his nose!!!


Baby is getting big in my belly.  Hiccups are getting to be a regular occurrence, especially at about 4 in the morning.  Baby seems to really like certain foods and drinks, it starts dancing in my belly two sips into a Strawberry milkshake, a half glass of wine and anything lemon flavored :) 

No comments: